The Golden Gate Gardener column in today’s San Francisco Chronicle is all about planting your yard to attract California quail, and to illustrate the joys of quail, they have a lovely photo of a male quail in full display. Check him out, he’s gorgeous!
Tags2009 Vacation 2010 Vacation 2012 Vacation Art Bees Birds Blue Angels Books CA condo Fleet Week Glasses Golden Gate Bridge Grand Canyon Hewlett-Packard History Humor Lake Temescal Memories Music New York Oakland Oakland East Bay Symphony Oakland Symphony Chorus Tour 2015 Odd things Opera Phonepix photos power outages Remodel Reno Air Races Rockridge San Francisco Bay Science spiders Stupidity vacations Weather WordPress Yosemite
- An Immigrant Love Story, Four Decades in the Making
- Covered California Rates Could Skyrocket Without Obamacare Subsidies
- From Underdog to State Champs, Tiny High School Team Heads to Cooking Nationals
- BART Cops Say 1 Suspect Arrested, More Sought, in Oakland Train Robbery
- KQED Newsroom Special: Trump’s First 100 Days